Sunday, March 6, 2011

"They say if you dream a thing more than once it's sure to come true."

Well hello there. I'm not quite sure how to start these types of things. I guess first things first; welcome! Last Tuesday, March 1, 2011, I was accepted to participate in the Disney College Program for the Fall 2011 season as a Quick Service Food and Beverage Cast Member. I haven't offically accepted my invitation yet so I'm not exactly sure when I'll be starting but I cannot wait. This was my second time applying for this program but the first time being accepted. This blog is meant to serve a few purposes. It will be a place for me to share my Disney College Program experience and hopefully to inform future CP hopefuls about the program. Plus, I had so much fun reading other people's blogs before applying for the program that I wanted to start my own once I got accepted. I hope I'm able to keep updating this throughout my entire program because I'd love to look back years from now and relive this experience.

I've still got months to go before my program so until then I'll be using this blog to talk about the application process, vent frustrations and fears I have, but also to organize my thoughts. I'm also completely new at this so I hope I can get this blog looking a little better before people (hopefully) start reading it. So this will just be the first of many entries to come about the experience of a lifetime.



No comments:

Post a Comment