Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Disney Bucket List

Many people have lists of things they want to do or places they want to see at some point in their life. Visiting all 30 Major League Ballparks, traveling to Europe, and being in Times Square when the Ball drops on New Years Eve are just a few things on my Bucket List. Since I got accepted into the Disney College Program, I've started making a list of things I want to do and see at some point during the 4+ months that I'll be living in Orlando. I'll probably continue adding things to the list as the Program gets closer but here it is as of now.

  • Visit all 23 resorts. 
  • Go to all four parks in one day.
  • See more than one night show in a single night.
  • Get a drink/food from all 11 countries in World Showcase. (I'm a really picky eater so this might be difficult.)
  • Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter more than once. I'm thinking about getting an annual pass but I don't know.
  • Watch Wishes from the walkway between the Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower. 
  • See/Ride every attraction.
  • Work in all four parks and at least one resort. I think this is possible with QSFB. I hope so. 
  • Spa day at the Grand Floridian or Saratoga Springs.
  • Get a fast pass from every attraction that has them. 
  • Meet a guest from all 50 states. 
  • Get autographs from as many characters as possible. 
  • Try a Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Cream. 
  • Go to a Tampa Bay Rays game.
  • Go to an Orlando Magic game. 
  • Spend a day at the beach. This might be hard. 
  • Spend a day at each of the Water Parks.
  • Go down Summit Plummet.
  • Eat a turkey leg.
  • Attend a Halloween and Christmas party. 
  • Be a VoluntEAR and help out with Give Kids the World. 
  • Have a Beverly shot contest. 
  • See a Cirque Du Soleil show at Downtown Disney.
  • Do a character breakfast.
  • Do a backstage tour.
  • Watch an outdoor Disney movie at one of the resorts.
  • Rent a pedal boat and go around Bay Lake and/or Seven Seas Lagoon.
  • Be the first/last one in the park. 
  • Get a picture from all the attractions that do ride photos. 
  • See the Suite in Cinderella Castle.
So, that's my list for now. Like I said, I'm sure I'll be adding more between now and the time I check in. It'll be interesting going back to this after I get home and seeing how many of these things I was able to do.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I found this from your tumblr page. That is one awesome start to your Disney Bucket List. I hope you will get to do most of everything on your list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete